Then we will DIE

   " THEN WE WILL                                     DIE"                                                                                         A great love...

I have got admission in a college.Its a small college in small town,far away from railway station.It is somewhere in mountains,there is a piece outside and there is me inside my hostel.
So many boys are there,everyone seems normal,nothing different.
They are funny,talkative,friendly.I faced something unexpected but normal.Then something happened which was not normal, I saw a guy looks very decent,less talkative.There was a glare at his face which attracted me towards him.I went to him and said HELLO he looked at me but didn’t replied.I asked again but result was same,i said myself ‘what’s wrong with that guy.He was so weird’.It seemed like he was ignoring me so i just left him in his silence…
After this i have not seen him for long time.Don’t know why its happening to me after meeting him i felt like I’ve lost something,when i first saw him i felt like someone is pouring my emptiness.
I knew there is something wrong with that guy so i asked about him  to his roommate and those few people who knows him.when i asked to his roommate then he told me that he spent his all day by sticking over very few things like calendar,a diary,and few books.He also told me about a suitcase that he kept secrete from others and opens only at night when his roommate asleep.
Now things were becoming more complicate than i ever thought.
Shit! what i am doing? why i am following this guy?why i want to know that guy?why i am interested in him?I have to let him go.Why  i can’t let him go? I am not homosexual. i can bet myself.then why i have feelings for him,i feel like there is a connection between him and me.What’s that connection is? or it’s just a feeling of sympathy.
Yeah! it’s just the feeling of sympathy.I have sympathy for him because he seemed like lost.I was connected with him psychologically.
After having conversation with myself for few days i decided to let him go.
Days sleep into weeks and weeks into months and months into years.
I didn’t look back and that was our final year in college.Everything has been changed ,everyone has changed in some manner except one.
That guy haven’t changed.whenever i see him it seems like first day when i met him,the same glare at his face,decent look but full of mysteries.
Don’t know why those feeling of knowing him coming back after all these three years.I know one thing that ill never stop until ill get answers about him.So i decided to look into his past, what happened to him in past which makes him weird. Everyone here sees him as a jerk, a waste.
But i am to know what happened to him,is there any disease or there is  something worth looking.
So i decided to look into his past.And when i looked into his past,things starts becoming more complicated,he was medically okay,had higher IQ,was brilliant in sports,a good speaker at his school time,friendly ,very talkative.these all things seemed opposite to his present nature.And these things made me more curious about him.
On one sunday i decided to talk that guy.I visited to room no 17 that was his room.He was not there i asked to his roommate and what i got was more surprising he said he had never spent his sunday in college in all these years.his roommate said he woke up early on sunday morning which was unusual for him because he spent all six day in a week oversleeping and missed lectures because of this.
Now where he spent his sunday? I thought about it for long time,now very few days were left in our passing out from that college.
So i decided to follow him on upcoming sunday and i followed him on his 3H 45Min journey.Last night i wasn’t slept because i was thinking about him, so slept sorry overslept on this journey.When i opened my eyes i felt i like i was in a freezer .I looked around and i found myself in a strange place,climate was freezing outside.Oh Shit! what I’ve done,i missed him.I came out of bus in a hurry i looked around  but there was nothing,then where he has gone?that was disappointing, i travelled about 4 hr and what i did? i missed him.
I sat on a nearby bench for a few minutes then i saw someone like him on a card shop i went near to that shop and yes i got him he was buying some sort of sorry cards,again i started following him now he stopped at flower shop he bought some flower.he bought sorry card that was unusual but i don’t had time to think about those things so i just followed him.He entered into a hospital so i am.He stopped by reception and asked something i can’t hear what he was talking-to receptionist then he entered in a room and the no on the room gate was 17 the same room no in which he was living at the hostel.
There was a girl inside the room she was laying on bed so i asked to a nurse about that, she said she had an accident four years ago now she is in coma and she has negligible chances of recovery.when i asked about the accident she didn’t tell me.
I set a place,from where i can hear them without being exposed.
He put the sorry card near her bed and put flowers on side table,then he took her hand and place over his hand.And said…
Do you remember that sunday when we were in 12th std.and how i love you and how you love me,you know we were made for each other,the day was rainy you told me not to go on that trip but i insisted and you came.i only had fun but you were not happy.you were pretending happy because i was happy.you were seem like you know everything,what is gonna happen.Then we moved to a narrow road,we are eating ice-cream,you love ice cream when its rain.but that day you were not interested.
Do you remember one thing about that narrow road there is deep valley on one side of road and other side there is a cliff.you were afraid of looking down to the valley,you told me so many times that you afraid of height but i ignored every single time.our friends were taking our pictures from that cliff on the other side of road.really that was fun.and then you drooped your cell phone,we were at the other side of the road on the side of valley alone.I was so happy,i gone mad because of having you in my life,i was shouting aloud like a wolf,i can feel the great strength inside me and then you lean down to pick your cell phone,I was waving my hands ,like i am flying,like i am in heaven,i was not feeling my hand then suddenly,within a second there is a pin drop silence i can’t listen but i can felt that silence everything just stopped, i can see our friends but now they were not laughing their expression has changed,i was totally confused about what happened now they were running towards me i was afraid like you were afraid when you were looking down to the valley,i though i should ask to you what happened,but you were not there.Where you are?what happened?
Oh my god what i did?did i pushed you down,how can i hear your voice at the time of joy while you were falling deep into that valley.that was my mistake that i was happy,that i was waving my hands those hands which pushed you down,i insisted you to come with me.then i fell down on the road.
I don’t know what happened after that ,i found myself in this hospital i went to the doc and doc directed me to the room 17.where you were laying on this bed,you seemed like a sleeping baby doll,very quite i know you are mad at me it was the reason that you were not opening your eyes.i read your reports they were saying you are in coma and you have very few chances of recovery.I know all the reports are bullshit,you are not gonna die,do you remember,don’t you? we had our future plans. i said ill become an engineer and i am about to pass out .after my graduation ill have a job then we will get married,ill work hard on job and earn sufficient money then we leave this crowd and go somewhere in peace where you and me only can live our rest of live seeing each other then we will get old seeing each other then we will wait for our death.when that day will come we will hold each other hands
 

                                   AND
                    “THEN WE WILL DIE"
                              SO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, ALONE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books that you should definitely read

Death