MY LIFE MY CHOICE

           MY LIFE MY CHOICE


i may have done bad things,i may have made wrong decision,i may have chosen choices which can ruin my life for ever.
And it happened and yes i ruined my life forever i did everything that i should not.now i am here living a life without soul,i lost my soul somewhere in between my teenage,in between my college time.now every one hates me,I did everything that i learnt from others,from my society and i never thought that my life will turned into a living hell.
i wasn’t like this before,i was a persons who live for himself, who never worry about what will happen in next moment,i lived every moment at that time.if you will ask me about those every moment,ill tell you each second of those moment that i lived.
Now you must be thinking that then what happened to me that turned me into a person who wants freedom from that life.also wants to know from where all this has started.
Lets have a look at what happened to me.
that was the time of my college where i could see peoples,working all day to make a better and secure future ,i could see them they all seems to be happy.And i am pretty sure about them they will knock everything down they ever wished,i can bet over this,they will have luxurious life,they will have high living standard,they will have name and fame,they will be praised,everyone wants to be praised so i am.
I am not different from them i also want luxurious life,i also want name and fame,i also want to make my parents feel proud to their successful son,i also want a good life,i also want to give everything to my parents that they ever wished in their time but didn’t get because they had a dream more greater than their own,was to give their sons a secure future.
I have to do hard work in my stream,leaving my dreams in dirt,i have to move on if i want to secure my future.
I have responsibilities,i have to make so many people happy,I have to make my parents to feel proud.
and i did. I’ve became a businessmen,i have sacrificed my dreams,my life,my happiness for so many peoples around me, sometimes it feels great to sacrifice something for someone.
Now i possessed everything,I’ve cars,a bungalow,I’ve fame but what all this really cost? nothing!
It cost nothing,really it cost nothing,i experienced it.
i have every thing for living or more than everything but i cant live in them,i am living a miserable life.I want to live free as i lived when i was a child.I want to live that sunday morning again that i used to spent with my father in the beach,i can remember those moments clearly when my father lifted me toward the sky and i closed my eyes at that time and i opened my eyes when i reached at extreme reach of my fathers arm then i had a vision of blue sky over my head,the blueness of sky makes me calm which took away all my fear and then i started to laugh and my father thinks that i like the way they lift me.I also wants to live again those moments that i lost in my college time by not living my dreams and by following others dreams,i never lived for myself since my college and i know that those day will never come back.
i always be a fan of “the pirates of the caribbean” and the lines by caption Barbossa in this state represents me, He said “the more we gave ‘em away,the more we come to realize,the drink would not satisfy,food turned to ash in our mouths”.He was talking about curse that came after loot and spending gold in their lust.
Ive cursed myself by not choosing my dreams now i can’t feel happiness with myself,i can’t proud myself,i can’t enjoy my society.
what would happen if i had choosen my dreams over the luxury,
i might not have a full bank account but i must have a enough life to spent,i might not have high level society but i must have few loving ones,i might not have big bungalow but i must have big hearts to live in,in my surrounding,i might not be like someone’s son but i must be a good person.
now everyday,every morning i regret myself,i regret for everything that i ever did against my dreams.and it hurts like hell.i had chances and choices but i did made them right.I decided to walk with crowd and now i am a lost part of that crowd.
So don’t follow crowd follow your footsteps which are led by your heart,fight for your dream…because “who ever dares to big dream who is one who make big changes in the world”
    
                                                                                           HAVE a GREAT LIFE AHEAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books that you should definitely read

Then we will DIE

Death