Touched by suicide


This is funny ha....how anyone can suicide? He said after reading a headline on his brand new iPad.
He continued... I can't imagine how anyone gather that will to commit suicide Ill never suicide He said with an assurance, I love my life so much.And I afraid of dying and then he paused for a longer time then ask his farewell and left.
let me introduce myself, I am his companion, his friend and more or less like his brother. I won't leave him in any condition I love this man.
God made a special bond between us,
We have been together since he came into existence, i was there "the only companion" of him who has spent all his years just listening bhaiyaan from him.
My father worked for his father. He was gardener at his big house but they never treated me less than their own child or his big brother, we both lived in same room studied at same school, we did all the things and had fun together.
A few days ago he came to me  running and bent over for a few second to relax and then stammered shh...sh....she said yes to me, she accepted my proposal bhaiyaan. he was so happy then told me his whole story how he proposed that girl from his class and how happy he is and I just listened him and watched his face ready to crack by his big smile.
He was so happy that night and took me to the nearby coke shop and bought me a  coke and then said silently on my right ear "she is so beautiful bhaiyaan" and jumped with excitement its just like a dream come true for him.
We both wondered whole city that night and came back to home late night at 1:45 am.
I opened the door by a duplicate key that key we both made to go for night out. I opened single panel of door slowly so there won't be any noise and shut it back.
We both moved towards our room without making a single noise and then suddenly living room flashes up and a voice penetrating all the silence in the room said "well done Ravi! Now i think you need again those lesson of watching time on clock, I don't have time to argue now, Your dad has to go out for business purpose, help me in packing his bags and raj you are going with your dad.
Since last few years I assist dad in his business trips means I have to leave Ravi alone, I don't want to leave him alone on that day, I want to be the part of his happiness I want to hear about her love. But dad needs me more then He packed my bags and gave farewell to us I hugged him and said "when I'll come I expect you to tell me every single moment that you lived with her ! OK" then we departed.
Flight has landed at 5 o' clock at Indira Gandhi Intl airport. There was an SUV which took us to the hotel. One of there guy handed is room's key and then we settled there, "meeting will start at 10 AM now it 6:30 take some rest I get you at the time" father said removing his shoes.
That's what I wanted at that moment I just closed my eyes and slept.
A sudden and unexpected noise made my panels of almirah awakened me and in between that noise heard a deemed voice of father saying " Get up Raj there was an accident last night we should move now, pack you things" I asked what accident? I'll tell you, but you should hurry now dad said in a tense voice.
They arranged (the business guys) our departure to home.
I think it is not appropriate to ask father at that moment because he was so tense.
During the whole flight I thought about what could have happened that made father so tense...
I was guessing it must be a business problem, something must have happened to them last night so dad has cancelled all his meeting with them.
Flight has landed and excitement fueled up inside my body because now I can be with Ravi all day and we can talk about her love.
from airport we took taxi, but taxi was not routing to home, I don't know where its been going  I don't what dad said in driver's ear but I am assure about this,  that is not the way to home the taxi is running on.
After 10 or 15 minutes taxi stops in front of a big building with a big boarding covering all the upper portion of that building, naming as "Galaxy hospital".
As I read " Hospital " all the possible cases and worst cases that could have happened last night and the things father told me at Delhi "there was an accident" " we should move now" started coming back and back in my mind and my heart start bumping as it wants to come out from my body.
I opened the taxi door and left it open ran towards father and asked him is mom alright ? What happened to Ravi? I grabbed his suit by both hand and yelled back on him Why you are not telling me anything, are they alright? He looked at me, he tried to say but failed his lips opened and shut without saying a single word, he handed money to the driver and find its way to the hospital his suit slipped through my hands, Now I can feel the numbness inside my body and tears find their way to come out, tears made my vision blurred, I managed to enter the hospital and went to the receptionist and asked about malhotras family and she told me the room no. I asked " what happened to them?" she looked at me with a strange look and told that tere was a boy with critical burning case.
Did she told the critical case of burning, yeah she told I took the stairs and reached at room no 101 that was an ICU room.
I put my both hands on transparent glass to get inside view and find out a body fully covered in white cloths. The view broke me from inside, I want to cry as loud as I can but I didn't my tears has burned with Ravi now  i can remember how small he was the day he took birth, that day he was also covered in white towel, I can remember the bhaiyaan word from his mouth, I can also remember the last night that we had and he told me about her girlfriend that how beautiful she is into my ear , my ears are  buzzing with that sound now. Oh....how can I forget his loud laugh every time he laugh I laugh but from today I won't laugh even nobody will laugh in malhotras family because today we have lost our laugh.
Father is yelling over hospital staff saying "someone from you killed my son" mom is saying doctor said that he is gonna be alright
She said that doctor also assured that even the case is of critical burning but the boy will survive after few hours Ravi got his conscious and talked to me and asked about his father and Raj and then doctor came and took me out from the room after few hours they found Ravi dead because someone pulled his blood vessel tubes out.
Nobody has pulled his vessel, he killed himself, how can he live with that burned face, that body which has transformed into a scary flash. He chose the simple way and killed himself he knew that everything will get turned after that accident, the girl whom he loved will start hating his monstrous face.
Yes! He has suicide,
Who has told once that he won't suicide He has suicide today. He gathered that will to end his life and become free from the all suffering.Situation makes us to do things that we never wished to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books that you should definitely read

Then we will DIE

Death