ME (and my subconscious mind)

                                    ME
                                                                                                                    and my subconscious mind

                                                    

let me talk something about me, i am a normal guy as most of us are,i am living my life as i am to live.i do have friends, indeed good friends,i love to write i love to read a lot and there are so many things that i like to do.I write blogs and my feelings in those blogs, i am kind of a emotional guy who thinks a lot,who thinks a lot that can not be talk so i write blogs for the feelings those i have and i can’t  express them in a talk.
so many things are there that i like around my surroundings and there are so many things that i don’t like. Those are mostly few kind of a people.I tried to adjust with them but got failed.I am not different from others as i said earlier so many people thinks same as i think.Those people do things which makes me frustrate and  force me to think negative about them.In my ideal way i don’t want anything like that, i want a life of myself  in which i can live myself but as i said its an ideal case it is not impossible and can be achieved by me or anyone similar like me.But when time comes these things become uncontrollable ,every morning and before to bed i think that i wont do anything which make me to feel regret or which make me think negative but i can’t control them.Its not mean that i didn’t try to get rid of them i did try and when i think about all these feeling and negativity,I found something which is all about me.I got frustrated by others because of me,its all me that makes myself frustrate i got frustrated on those guys because they are not like me and i want to them to be like me. when they do anything which i don’t wish to be happen i start making a place somewhere in my subconscious mind for those special persons, i start hate them internally.
"Generally We create once profile in us by his behaviour on our codes".
when they don’t do things that you think they should do you start pushing them to do those work, you start avoiding them, you start making fun of them in every time when you get chance to make, even you start pulling down their reputation.most of times you don’t even know that, its all going inside you,because you never tried to think about that,you just led by your subconscious mind.
you guys must aware of that there are two states of mind 1.conscious and 2.subconscious state.in conscious state you know your actions, those are planned by you in some manner but when its comes to subconscious state you don’t know about what you are gonna do,those actions taken immediately by your mind according to situation .unconscious mind is great mystery for me i think it can do anything without getting known to you.our subconscious mind can do good things as well as terrible things it can make you to do things which are not in best interest of your and as well as in your society.
it happened with me so i am sharing my experience with you. i did wrong things i make so many guys feel less important i pushed them down just because they don’t live their life as i wished a life should be lived and i know i can’t push someone and i can’t force someone to live my life ,to act as i want and to do what i wish.I think it happen to most of people,because it is in our nature called human nature we think most of time we are superior,we compete with others and when they start getting more success then you start criticising them.At that very moment your subconscious mind gets fuelled and your subconscious mind start working on a task to make you more superior than your competitor,there are two ways you can compete with others one is making yours skill superior than him and other one is pulling his skills down or him down,we all know very well negativity attracts human nature more than positivity, thats a fact,so our subconscious mind choose to pulling down your competitor.I know that most of us has got this problem but they don’t know what their subconscious mind wants so they don’t take it as a problem.I know that its a problem lies within us and anyone can evaluate that,what is going inside their heads,what you need is to think about it for few minutes when you got them,and fight against your negative thoughts about others.


That was my experience that i shared with you i wish a great and full of experience life for you.

                                                                                                                                        thank you…


Popular posts from this blog

Best books that you should definitely read

Then we will DIE

Death