I start hating


             I START HATING



I am here waking up in a very dawn,i can’t see anything except an intense glare coming from a little window of my room.I am rubbing my hand over my eyes,now i can see a blur view of my window straight to my head.Now i am leaving my bed,that intense glare attracting me towards itself,i dragged myself into an open space.Here i can feel the cold air around my neck and under my nostrils,i can breath that coldness ,i start breathing heavily like those few breathes are left in the world.
How good this is,
even you can feel it just by imagining.
it seems a perfect morning and everything seems great.
No! its not perfect.
“life is easy to imagine but hard to live” let me tell you something behind my perfect morning.
Every morning i wake up like this,then i see my mother,deep in her eyes i can see a fear,fear of ,will her husband make enough money to feed his family at night,fear of each upcoming suffering day,fear of her son’s future.
I belong to a poor family,we have only a piece of land which feeds us,my mother works on field and father goes to jungle to get some woods,by selling them he earns few penny which brings food in our plate at night.
And i am the only child of my parents,i am kind of a curious boy  and i want to do so many things but all my likes,dislikes and decision are directly affected by our financial condition.i can’t make my own choice,i want to study,i don’t want to live that life. i want to achieve so many things in my world,
but its seems impossible because my world is very small,my dreams can’t fit inside this tiny world,there is no space for dreams,people around me never dream they just follow what we suppose to do.
But i want to live my dream,I told my father that i want to study and i studied they managed everything for my elementary education and now wanted to become a layer i did i secure a good rank in entrance exam and i have got a best law college in my state.
My parents made a deal for my study,they sold out the only plot,the only income source that we had.Now they work in others fields,they send money which is sufficient for me they sent most of their gross income to me,But its not sufficient for others.
i managed to utilise my money in its best way.
the best way is,I start hating to go out with friends and have fun,i stopped making friend,i start hating playing games even i start hating everything that will cost money,i start avoiding things and i have to.
But the guys around me don’t understand,they thinks i am a freak,They want me to behave like them but i can’t,i have some restriction over my life i can’t live a life as people think to live.And i also don’t want to make them understand me because 
i know that they will never understand because they never lived a life like mine.
They make fun of mine,they humiliate me,every day there is something intolerable i tired of all these things,everytime irritates me and i think that why i came to here,i should have known my limits,i don’t belong to here,these things are not for children like me.Really these dreams cost a lot.

I am little bit confused here.I can’t end this story,because from here,there are millions of possibilities for him.
He can choose to fight against people around him or he can choose to tolerate them.
He can be a good lawyer by ignoring all distractive things or he can just quit.
there can be so many ending,take this story as yours and give it a beautiful end.

                                                                  OR
you can send me your story @ rohanraj.asnewborn@gmail.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books that you should definitely read

Then we will DIE

Death